Choose your location:
See Dr. Randy Sprick in person at Southwest Plains Regional Service Center in Sublette, Kansas or attend at a satellite in one of three Kansas cities: Goodland, Newton, or Sabetha.
Students who are unmotivated, disruptive, off task, or argumentative can be frustrating. If you would like to add strategies to your repertoire for preventing and intervening with any and all behavior concerns, this conference is for you!
Dr. Sprick's presentation is designed to assist educators (teachers, counselors, administrators, and others) in constructing a plan for increasing student motivation, improving behavior, and increasing student responsibility. Participants will learn best practice principals for classroom management, behavior management, and and instructional approach to discipline. This conference is appropriate for general and special education teachers in grades K-12.
- establishing rules and enforcing them effectively.
- using positive feedback to increase student motivation.
- why and how to be proactive not reactive in managing student behavior.
- when and how to use extrinsic rewards.
- individual interventions that one should try first with the student who has extreme behavioral challenges.
If you have questions, please contact Southwest Plains Regional Service Center at 800-728-1022.