Join Our Book Club!
As lifelong readers and leaders, we all know the importance of reading and literacy…well beyond the pre-k12 classroom where it is often assigned. Reading Leaders AESA Executive Director Dr. Joan Wade and Janelle Bailey invite you to join the AESA Reading Leaders Book Club. The club meets every third Thursday of the month to discuss the latest book.
To join, contact Ann Fiene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Book Club Meeting
Thursday, December 21, 2023
7:00 pm Eastern (6:00 pm Central; 5:00 pm Mountain; 4:00 pm Pacific; 3:00 pm Alaska)
2024 Book Club Titles
- January: All My Rage – Sabaa Tahir
2023 Book Club Titles
- December: Trust by Herman Diaz
- November: Shark Heart by Emily Habeck
- October: I Have Some Questions For You by Rebecca Makkai
- September: No Two Persons by Erica Bauermeister
- August: Memphis by
- July: Saturday Night at the Lakeside Supper Club by J. Ryan Stradal
- June: Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- May: Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- April: The Unteachables by Gordon Korman
- March: The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
- February: The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- January: Fresh Water for Flowers by Valerie Perrin