As lifelong readers and leaders, we all know the importance of reading and literacy…well beyond the pre-k12 classroom where it is often assigned. Reading Leaders AESA Executive Director Dr. Joan Wade and Janelle Bailey invite you to join the AESA Reading Leaders Book Club. The club meets every third Thursday of the month to discuss the latest book.
To join, contact Ann Fiene at email@example.com.
Next Book Club Meeting
Thursday, June 15, 2023
7:00 pm EST (6:00 pm Central; 5:00 pm Mountain; 4:00 pm Pacific; 3:00 pm Alaska)
2023 Book Club Titles
- May: Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- April: The Unteachables by Gordon Korman
- March: The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
- February: The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- January: Fresh Water for Flowers by Valerie Perrin