About this Community of Practice
This is a forum for women leaders to strengthen their leadership by networking, problem-solving, and creating their future. Open-guided discussions will include pre-reading of a book to center the discussion. This year, ESA Women in Leadership will focus on the following three topics:
- Leadership Success
- Leadership Growth through Negotiations
- Authentic Leadership for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
How it Works:
- Each cohort will meet virtually for six 90-minute sessions.
- Registrations are limited to 25 participants per cohort.
- Member (virtual sessions) - $299 per person
- Order of Women Leaders OWLS [retirees] - $199
Cohort 1 Session Dates
Session times 2:00-3:30 pm EST
- August 11
- October 13
- December 8
- February 9
- April 13
- June 8
This session is full
Cohort 2 Session Dates
Session times: 12-1:30 pm EST
- September 13
- November 8
- January 10
- March 14
- May 9
- July 11
Topics for Virtual Sessions:
- Session 1: Leadership Success: What Does It Look Like?
- Session 2: Open Guided Discussion - HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Women & Leadership by Harvard Business Review
- Session 3: Leadership Growth: What Should I Ask For? Sharpening Your Negotiation Skills
- Session 4: Open Guided Discussion - Braving the Wilderness by Brene' Brown
- Session 5: Authentic Leadership for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Session 6: Open Guided Discussion - Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself by Nedra Glover Tawwab
Save the Date!
In-Person Event Women's Leadership Network Event
May 4-5, 2023 | Location TBD
- May 3: Travel with Evening Welcome Dinner
- May 4: Full-Day Meeting
- May 5: Half-Day Meeting (concludes at noon)
Note: there will be a separate fee for this event. For more information, please contact Joan H. Wade, EdD, AESA Executive Director, email@example.com